Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Epileptic Vibrations - Dangerous Hypothesis

Posted by MrGamma 
Epileptic Vibrations - Dangerous Hypothesis
December 05, 2014 06:33PM
The medical community seems to have various definitions for human conditions. An example is seizures, epilepsy, and so forth. The spiritual community may in some instances, with specific styles of body vibrations, call them Vibrations rather than a medical emergency.

This article mentions that there are healing mechanisms which are occurring during a seizure event.

Epilepsy and the Immune System

[archneur.jamanetwork.com]

THE FINDING of immune system activation in patients with a seizure disorder has lead to the suggestion that immune mechanisms may play a role in the pathogenesis of some forms of epilepsy.1 For a long time, such theories lacked an experimental basis. The results of recent studies, especially in patients with Rasmussen encephalitis, have given new information about the possible relation between epileptic disorders and the immune system.

I will define a seizure as anything that will register on an EEG machine.

Some seizure activity is random and life threatening leading to motor control loss in patients. I will exclude these types of seizures when I refer to vibrations.

Noctural siezures happen when the body reaches a different state of electrical activity.

The mind begins to rest, and it's frequencies begin to descend towards a state in which Rapid Eye Movement occurs.

NOCTURNAL SEIZURES – SEIZURES DURING SLEEP

[www.epilepsy.org.au]

Any form of epilepsy may occur during sleep, but some types of epilepsy are more likely to be restricted exclusively to sleep. These are sometimes called Nocturnal Seizures.

Some people have seizures occur only during sleep whilst others have both daytime and nocturnal seizures. Studies have shown that 10 - 45% of people with epilepsy have seizures that occur predominantly or exclusively during sleep or occur with sleep deprivation.

Delta wave

[en.wikipedia.org]

A delta wave is a high amplitude brain wave with a frequency of oscillation between 0–4 hertz. Delta waves, like other brain waves, are recorded with an electroencephalogram[1] (EEG) and are usually associated with the deep stage 3 of NREM sleep, also known as slow-wave sleep (SWS), and aid in characterizing the depth of sleep.

We are all probably very aware of how mediation brings us to a healing state of mind.

One may say that sound vibrations entrain the brain towards specific frequencies.

Mantras And Sacred Symbols

[1stholistic.com]

"The Vedas are mantric teachings. They consist of various mantric chants or hymns cognized by different seers or Rishis from the Cosmic Mind. They set forth Dharma or natural law, which is mantra in manifestation."

The idea that various chakras resonate with different frequencies are well believed in may different religious sects.

uning Chakras Through Vibration

[www.angelfire.com]

Each of our chakras responds to and resonates within a certain pitch. One easy way we can find the right tone is going by feel. When we hit the right tone, we should be able to feel it in the chakra. This will cause the chakra to vibrate and release energy.

This is a great ancient document describing the various styles and intensities of epilepsy.

On the Sacred Disease By Hippocrates Written 400 B.C.E

[classics.mit.edu]

It is thus with regard to the disease called Sacred: it appears to me to be nowise more divine nor more sacred than other diseases, but has a natural cause from the originates like other affections. Men regard its nature and cause as divine from ignorance and wonder, because it is not at all like to other diseases. And this notion of its divinity is kept up by their inability to comprehend it, and the simplicity of the mode by which it is cured, for men are freed from it by purifications and incantations.

Historical scriptures clearly show chakras as they are recognized worldwide today.

Sapta Chakra, from a Yoga manuscript in Braj Bhasa language with 118 pages (1899).

Chakra is a concept originating in Hindu texts, featured in tantric and yogic traditions of Hinduism and Buddhism. Its name derives from the Sanskrit word for "wheel" or "turning" (cakraṃ चक्रं [ˈtʃəkrə̃], pronounced [ˈtʃəkrə] in Hindi; Pali: cakka चक्क, Thai: จักระ, Telugu: చక్ర, Tamil: சக்கரம், Kannada: ಚಕ್ರ, Chinese: 轮, Tibetan: འཁོར་ལོ་; khorlo).[1]

One may also suggest that this crown illustration has crossover with solar deities, however it is so vague there is probably little to no, known connection. In any event this piece of artwork may be reminiscent of vibrational energy flow, at a very low wave length.

[en.wikipedia.org]

So, is it dangerous to take neuroleptics, anti-psychotics, and other medicines which prevent one from experience a low activity of constant vibrations throughout their body? Perhaps some epilepsy patients are simply more in tune with their healing frequencies?

What is a neuroleptic you may be asking at this point in time, should you feel that vibrations are a core part of the human healing condition. They are drugs which systematically shut down the brain and bring it towards a comatose state. Long term use of these medications, may in fact be preventing your body from healing itself.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Antipsychotics (also known as neuroleptics or major tranquilizers)[1] are a class of psychiatric medication primarily used to manage psychosis (including delusions, hallucinations, or disordered thought), in particular in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and are increasingly being used in the management of non-psychotic disorders (ATC code N05A). The word neuroleptic originates from the Greek word "νεῦρον", neuron ("nerve"winking smiley and lepsis ("seizure" or "fit"winking smiley.[2]

My personal experience is that some seizures may be beneficial in some forms. Specially I have had what one could call a full body vibration. Here are other people experiences with them.

Real Spiritual Experiences - Full Body Vibrations

I would like to share my story of the day I discovered astral projection. When I was 23 years I moved from Michigan to Minnesota to live with my older brother. He had just gone through a messy divorce and needed help financially and emotionally. I did not grow up with my older brother due to the divorce of my parents and the inability for my older brother to deal with the fact that my mother was dating other men besides our dad. That being said, it was an adjustment getting to know a brother that I had always wanted to get to know.

Cont... [www.spiritual-experiences.com]

Really there seems to be a low volume of people who are reporting these experiences. I'm the list there in the comments.

Anyways, I have also since then developed a thujone sensitivity. Probably from taking too many herbal supplements. I cannot say I enjoy my thujone sensitivity, as it can be stressful, however when sleeping, it seems as if my nocturnal epilepsy is highly beneficial and healing. For example, I was inspired to write this post after waking this morning to vibrations, and dreams of childhood memories which since had been long forgotten.

I feel there may be a healing underlaying reason for my episodes.

BTW thujone DID NOT trigger my nocturnal seizures, as it is entirely absent from my diet at the moment. Thujone is a highly toxic substance, and can and will kill you, however it can found in small concentrations in many plants, such as wormwood, mint, sage, or rosemary and so on.

[en.wikipedia.org]

The compound was discovered after absinthe became popular in the mid-19th century.

Magnan went on to study 250 abusers of alcohol and noted that those who drank absinthe had seizures and hallucinations. In light of modern evidence, these conclusions are questionable, as they are based on a poor understanding of other compounds and diseases, and clouded by Magnan's belief that alcohol and absinthe were "degenerating" the French race.[18]

In any event, these herbs are safe in low doses, such as can be clearly evidenced in this article which studies centenarians.

[www.nytimes.com]

Leriadis also talked about local “mountain tea,” made from dried herbs endemic to the island, which is enjoyed as an end-of-the-day cocktail. He mentioned wild marjoram, sage (flaskomilia), a type of mint tea (fliskouni), rosemary and a drink made from boiling dandelion leaves and adding a little lemon. “People here think they’re drinking a comforting beverage, but they all double as medicine,”

I most certainly do not advocate thujone experimentation past what is recognized as safe. I am questioning whether my current nocturnal epilepsy is either a damaged central nervous system, or whether it is ramped up central nervous system activity.

In either event, it may be both.

When I first became ASMR aware I had previously experimented with Binauraul Sound Waves as a relaxation technique. These sounds tend to raise vibrations within my body. Not quite exactly what I consider a seizure, however close to ASMR. I'd say ASMR is most certainly not a seizure, however perhaps some frequencies of brain waves create a sensation which is a pleasant quiet vibration.

An excellent example of an ASMR artist using vibrational sound waves in an ASMR video.

So that's the end of the rant. Thought I'd get that off my chest and tucked away for reference and elaborations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login